Real-talk on Healthcare Analytics: Data Analytics and personalizing the patient experience
Date: July 10, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM BST
Defining what actions to take to create a positive patient experience
- Skipping the complexity of infrastructure management
- Enabling a one-stop repository for patients’ entire experience with a given practice
Creating deeper insights for improved patient outcomes
- IoT and how that plays a role in what happens to a patient in real-time
- How to use analytics to tell doctors things they don’t already know about their own patients
Ease of Administration
- Enabling integrated insights into healthcare usage and outcomes rather than locking data into technology and application silos
- Providing a larger, safer look at practices’ PHI data
Who should attend?
Anyone managing or making business decisions based on data from hospitals and clinics operations as well as preparing and delivering providers’ analytics. BioTech, Pharmaceutical and financials (claims and remits) organizations will be covered in the future upon request.
Senior Director, Customer Advisory Solutions
Sr. Solutions Architect, Customer Advisory Solutions