Brought to you by

Join Qrious and Snowflake to learn how a Modern Data Platform can accelerate your success. Organisations are radically improving their data architectures using cloud, ensuring they are future-proofed for business growth.

In traditional approaches, 80% of a data professional’s valuable time is spent on BAU infrastructure and data warehouse management, leaving only 20% for delivering value.

Join us for part two of this series to learn how to break the 80/20 rule and give your business back the time to deliver real value with a Modern Data Platform.

Who should attend:

  • Data Managers
  • Data Scientists
  • Data Engineers
  • If you’re passionate about data or have a bold vision to improve your productivity, gain greater and faster insights, this event is for you.

What you’ll learn:

  • Learn how to innovate outside the confines of the BAU role, break the 80/20 rule, and reclaim much of the time that you’re currently wasting
  • Leverage the features of Snowflakes Cloud Data Platform to increase delivery, velocity and drive ROI
  • Hear from Qrious Architects and Customer Les Mills International on how implementing a Snowflake powered Modern Data Platform has revolutionised their team and business.
Speakers
  • Stephen Ponsford

    CTO, Qrious

  • Regan Murphy

    Sales Engineer, Snowflake

  • Chris Wyllie

    Principal Business Intelligence Consultant, Qrious

  • Casey Toia

    Head of Analytics, Les Mills International