Many data teams are using Snowflake to easily and securely access, integrate, and analyse data with near-infinite scalability, enabled automatically or on the fly.
But, did you know that Snowflake can also empower your security teams?
Gain full visibility into security logs, at massive scale, while reducing costs of Security Information and Event Management systems (SIEMs). The near-unlimited power, scale, and concurrency of the Data Cloud combined with Hunters Out-of-the-box Security Analytics can help your security teams identify threats and investigate alerts faster and more effectively.
When combined, Snowflake and Hunters provide:
- Out-of-the-box security analytics across siloed environments
- The ability to quickly ingest, analyse & retain large volumes of log data
- Predictable cost model which won’t force you to limit data ingest or retention
- Automation and scale needed to detect, investigate and respond to threats with confidence
During the 30 minute lunch & learn, we’ll cover:
- Brief overview of Snowflake’s data cloud for security analytics
- Introduction to Hunters out-of-the-box security analytics platform
- How to overcome common IT and security challenges
- Why companies are moving beyond legacy SIEM tools
Join us for a lunch & learn on June 2nd to learn more about how Snowflake and Hunters are redefining how organisations detect and respond to threats across the enterprise.
Who should attend?
IT leaders, data practitioners and engineers should attend this session.
This lunch & learn will also be relevant for security leaders & security analysts.
Regional Sales Director, Benelux at Hunters
Floris van den Boom
Regional Manager Sales Engineering | Majors at Snowflake