Join Ilan Zaitoun, CTO and Co-Founder of Vision.bi, a Snowflake Elite Partner, on November 24th for a brand-new webinar aimed at data leaders that want to improve and expand their data lake capabilities.
The session will focus on the key steps to simplify the process of building a data lake. Whether you are moving your data lake into the cloud or need to create a new data lake for your organisation, the webinar will give you a step by step technical overview.
We Will Discuss:
- Data Lake: Definition, Concept Overview & Goals
- Guiding principles for choosing the right technology stack
- End to End Data Lake implementation:
- Loading Internal sources and NoSQL, including CDC
- Loading cloud sources: Marketing channels API’s, SaaS applications
- Streaming (Confluent)
- Overview of data marketplace
- Cost Monitoring & Management (Snowly)
- Data Governance: security, masking etc.
While the term ‘Data Lake’ used to be synonymous with a lengthy and resource-heavy process that would cost organizations millions of dollars, cloud technologies have completely changed the rules of the game.
*The webinar will be delivered in English
Don’t miss this opportunity, reserve your spot today
CTO and Co-Founder, Vision.bi