How Autodesk Achieves Fast, Reliable Data Pipelines with Snowflake and Fivetran
Autodesk has made investments in the construction space with strategic acquisitions and partnerships. But with each acquisition in Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) came new data challenges. With 3x more data from various systems and with constantly changing source APIs and schemas, Autodesk struggled with data pipelines breaking unpredictably.
Join us on May 21 to learn how the Autodesk’s CS analytics team overcame these issues by building a central repository for all its data, to run faster and more resilient data pipelines, by using Snowflake and Fivetran.
During the live webinar and Q&A session, you’ll hear from Autodesk Data Engineering Lead, Evin Anderson, and Data Analyst, Raul Maldonado, as they discuss:
- How Autodesk achieves being tool-agnostic to build future-proof architectures
- The factors behind choosing Snowflake and Fivetran to be the backbone of its analytics platform
- Building robust data pipelines to support many use cases across the company, including sales forecasting, data governance, product analytics and reporting.
- The benefits of infinite scaling of compute and storage
- Running analytics 3x faster, shortening query times from 1.5 hours to 25 minutes
Autodesk and the Autodesk logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.
Data Engineering Manager, Autodesk
Data Analyst, Autodesk
Product Marketer, Fivetran
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Snowflake