Boise Technology Leaders,
Join us on Wednesday, October 28th for wine tasting and a roundtable chat with Ken Gardner, CEO and Co-Founder of conDati, and former Chairman and Founder of Soasta to learn:
- How Soasta doubled product margins by simply changing their product architecture from a legacy cloud solution to Snowflake, which led to a successful acquisition by Akamai.
- The factors Ken considered when choosing Snowflake as the data platform for conDati’s customer facing analytics product.
You won’t want to miss Ken’s experience and perspective on leading successful customer facing analytics products for his last two companies, and a fun experience of wine tasting!
We will pair this conversation with three wonderful wines from renowned Trefethen Family Vineyards and bring the Napa Valley tasting room experience directly to you!
Ken Gardner is a software industry veteran who has founded and led 5 previous analytics startups to successful exits. His most recent venture was SOASTA, which was acquired by Akamai (NASDAQ: AKAM) in April 2017. Recognizing the opportunities created by the flood of big data in marketing, Ken founded conDati in June 2017 to put the power of data science directly into the hands of marketers and e-commerce professionals who need to increase revenue and improve operational efficiency.
- Register to attend
- Submit your address details via the form linked in the confirmation email*
- Your wine will be delivered to your doorstep in the days preceding the event.
- Secure your spot by October 22nd to ensure your wine arrives on time!
*personal shipping information will not be stored or used for marketing purposes.