Partner Bootcamp Series
Focus on your data, not your data warehouse
Learn how to enable limitless,
data-driven insights in 4 days
Join the Snowflake Partner Bootcamp for a four-day intensive technical training program that includes deep-dive sessions and hands-on-lab exercises. The Snowflake Partner Bootcamp is designed to provide a comprehensive dive into the Snowflake product and its unique offerings in the Information Economy.
At the conclusion of the Bootcamp, Snowflake will have provided attendees with an in depth review of Snowflake’s design, functionality and unique offerings to the data warehousing and analytics markets.
Using the knowledge gained during the Bootcamp, attendees should be able to:
- Identify where Snowflake’s solutions fit into the data ecosystem
- Make architectural decisions based on Snowflake principles and proven practices
- Leverage and tune Snowflake to increase analytic performance and reduce platform costs
While the Bootcamp course provides an efficient method for gaining the knowledge tested by the SnowPro Core Certification exam, the Bootcamp is not intended or designed to serve as an Exam preparation course.
Who Should Attend
The Snowflake Partner Bootcamp is an intensive technical training program. It is designed and targeted for those working with the technical components of data warehousing and analytics platforms. Typical targeted roles include:
- On-the-ground implementers
- Solution Architects
- Data Architects
- Technical Engagement Managers
- Technical Directors
Length & Fees
Length: 4 days
- Days 1 – 3: 9am – 5:30pm
- Day 4: 9am – 3:30pm
Note: Day 4 will be dedicated to reference & example architectures, new feature releases, the product roadmap, and the initial attempt of the certification exam. The exam attempt can be started anytime between 12:30 – 1:30pm. Attendees must be present in the training room to attempt the exam.
The course fee is $500. This fee includes:
- 4 days of Bootcamp
- Light breakfast each morning
- Lunch each day
The fee does not include lodging, airfare, or other travel expenses associated with attending the Bootcamp. Attendees are responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel & accommodations.
Bootcamp attendees should have the following pre-existing knowledge prior to the start of Bootcamp Day 1:
- General understanding of cloud computing and the cloud computing stack
- Basic knowledge of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure storage and compute offerings
- Mid-level experience with analytical SQL (2+ years on a regular basis)
- Familiarity with common semi-structure data formats–JSON, XML, Avro, Parquet, etc.–and their prevalence in the data warehousing and analytics marketplace
Prior to the start of Bootcamp Day 1, attendees must register for the Snowflake Lodge Community and subsequently the Snowflake Partner Academy if not already registered. Note: these platforms share credentials, so it is essential that attendees first register for the Lodge and then utilize the same credentials for Partner Academy login.
In addition, attendees will require a laptop meeting the following requirements for use during hands-on labs:
- Able to connect to an unknown (training facility) WiFi network(s)
- Able to access the https://training.snowflakecomputing.com login screen
Note: Login credentials for this environment will be provided on Day 1.
- Able to download CSV (.csv) and GZip (.gz) files from a Google Drive share
SnowPro Core Certification Exam
The exam will consist of 100 multiple choice questions. Participants will be given two hours to complete the exam. Participants who score 80% or better will have successfully passed the SnowPro Core Certification Exam.