Snowflake commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ study to evaluate Snowflake’s cost of ownership and return on investment across a variety of different factors. It uncovered a customer ROI of 604%, a net present value of $5.97 million and a payback period of less than three months for Snowflake’s built-for-the-cloud data warehouse.
Read this study to see how a composite organization saved on storage, compute, and repetitive tasks related to data warehousing (like data loading and transformation), including:
- $3.5 million in legacy storage costs saved
- $731,000 in legacy compute costs saved
- $995,000 in ETL labor cost avoided
- $796,000 saved from reduced cost of database management
- $895,000 saved from faster time-to-production