Only robust end-to-end data pipelines will properly equip organizations to source, collect, manage, analyze, and effectively use crucial data to generate new market opportunities and deliver cost-saving business processes. Traditional data pipelines are rigid, difficult to change, and they do not support the constantly evolving data needs of today’s organizations. Modern data pipelines, on the other hand, make it faster and easier to extract information from the data you collect.
Download our ebook, Modern Data Pipeline, to learn which characteristics to look for when considering a data pipeline, including:
- Continuous and extensible data processing
- The elasticity and agility of the cloud
- Isolated and independent resources for data processing
- Democratized data access and self-service management
- High availability and disaster recovery