Data has become more than something to collect and analyze. It’s an asset you can easily and securely make available inside and outside your organization to streamline operations, swiftly deliver more-personalized customer experiences, and open up new market opportunities.
Download the Data Sharing for Dummies ebook to explore how modern data sharing enables any organization to share and receive live data, within minutes, in a governed and secure way, with almost none of the risk, cost, headache, and delay that have plagued traditional data sharing methods. Modern data sharing allows an organization to easily and quickly forge one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many relationships to share data in new and imaginative ways and reduce time to insight to a level never before possible.
More highlights included in the ebook:
- What modern data sharing is
- Why traditional data sharing methods fail
- How a cloud-built architecture enables live, secure, and governed data sharing
- How to govern and monetize your data
- Steps to start sharing live data