An enterprise data platform for the financial services industry
Arcesium’s Financial Data Stack is a suite of rapidly deployed, highly configurable technology products that are designed to help institutional and alternative asset managers build a stronger enterprise data management foundation.
With tools for mastering, storing, and distributing investment reference and transactional data, our modular technology empowers firms to make critical decisions from a single source of truth. Built, refined, and production-tested over many years, Financial Data Stack is a cloud-based technology suite proven to support volumes that surmount other commercial solutions.
Seamlessly Integrates with Your Environment
• Security Master: The Single, Golden Source of Truth
• Corporate Actions: Automated. Integrated. Controlled.
• Price Master: Transparent. Customizable. Multi-Sourced. Flexible.
• Transaction & Position Master: Key Transactional Data, Available in Real-Time.
• Global Reference Data Master: Centralized Hierarchies to Organize Complex Data.
• Data Warehouse: Capture your firm’s data via a unified data model and receive data via Snowflake Secure Data Share
About the partner:
Arcesium is a global financial technology and professional services firm, delivering post-investment and enterprise data management solutions to some of the world’s most sophisticated financial institutions, including hedge funds, banks, institutional asset managers, and private equity firms.
Expertly designed to achieve a single source of truth throughout a client’s ecosystem, Arcesium’s cloud-native technology is built to systematize the most complex workflows and help clients achieve scale.
Building on a platform developed and tested by investment and technology development firm, the D. E. Shaw group, Arcesium was launched as a joint venture with Blackstone Alternative Asset Management. J.P. Morgan, another large client, later joined as our third partner. Today, Arcesium services over $630 billion in global client AUM with a staff of over 1,500 software engineering, accounting, operations, and treasury professionals.