Good news! Snowflake is available on Microsoft Azure in Australia and New Zealand.
To celebrate the launch of our strategic partnership with Microsoft, we’re hosting a Modern Data Analytics event, where you can learn more about how Snowflake on Azure can help you move your data strategy to the cloud.
Afterwards, please join us for a networking and cocktail reception. You’ll have time to relax, mingle – whilst enjoying some delicious food and beverages.
You will also have a chance to see a live demo, which will show you how to provision a new Snowflake account on Azure and start loading your data within minutes.
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm: Guests Arrive, Registrations and Networking
- 3:30pm – 3:40pm: Welcome and Introductions – Zac Brandt, Snowflake (10mins)
- 3:40pm – 4:00pm: What is Snowflake, what is Snowflake on Azure? – Alan Eldridge, Snowflake (20mins)
- 4:00pm – 4:30pm: Microsoft Azure Talk about the broader Azure stack and our constellation of services – Neil Carter, Azure Data & Artificial Intelligence Lead (30mins)
- 4:30pm – 5:00pm: Integrated Demo: Demonstration of Snowflake on Azure – Aamer Mushtaq, Snowflake (30mins)
- 5:00pm – 5:10pm: Q&A, thanks and close – Zac Brandt, Snowflake (10mins)
- 5:10pm – 6:30pm: Networking drinks
252 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
29th May, 2019