The numbers above reflect new business deals closed and won by Snowflake.
WHY MIGRATE TO SNOWFLAKE?
of Teradata, Oracle, and Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, etc.) migrations to Snowflake
of SQL Server, Cloud Provider migrations to Snowflake
< 4 MONTHS
to migrate 5000 tables + 5TB of Data for Micron when migrating from a legacy data warehouse to Snowflake
< 1 DAY
to set up data sharing capabilities in Snowflake, vs. 6-8 weeks it previously took Tapestry when using Hadoop
Is your legacy platform limiting the value of your data?
Snowflake makes migration fast, easy, and cost-efficient with its System Integrator partners, Professional Services team, native code conversion tooling, and dedication to cost and performance optimizations.
SYSTEM INTEGRATOR PARTNERS
Accelerate Teradata migrations to Snowflake with one of 10 vetted system integrator partners in Snowflake’s Migration Accelerated initiative.
SNOWFLAKE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Work with our services teams to optimize, accelerate, and achieve your business goals with Snowflake.
NATIVE CODE CONVERSION TOOLING
Snowflake also offers best-in-class code conversion tooling to accelerate these migrations.
Most legacy systems only function
AS a product—Snowflake is a platform
Single Data Platform Supporting Many Workloads and Languages:
- Enable a full spectrum of use cases (BI and Reporting, Geospatial Analytics, etc.) across organizations — all against the same copy of data.
- Work with SQL, Python, Java, and Scala on a single platform.
- Power a full spectrum of data formats (structured, semi-structured, and unstructured) and architecture patterns (data warehouse, data lake, a hybrid of the two, data mesh, and more).
It Just Works:
- Snowflake’s fully managed service automates as much as possible so that your teams can focus on what matters to the business.
- Get automatic provisioning, high availability, performance optimization, data protection, metadata management, and more.
- Available across clouds and regions—for an near-unlimited number of users and jobs.
price for performance
Near-instant elasticity right-sizes any number of users, jobs, or data
Ongoing performance improvements and cost optimization means your price for performance only gets better
Per-second consumption-based pricing ensures you’re only charged for what you use