Join Snowflake and Intricity for this 3 hour workshop on August 8th from 1:30pm – 5:00pm. Snowflake is changing the way organizations perceive the limits of their data consumption. This new paradigm has many seeking to learn how this could be leveraged in their organizations. To that end, Snowflake and Intricity are organizing a hands-on workshop. This workshop will be lead by Arkady Kleyner (Intricity EVP & Co-Founder), an expert with over 30 years of experience developing and deploying enterprise business solutions in Europe and America.
This workshop will outline how data can be uploaded to Snowflake, with a live example, and a step by step walkthrough. Additionally, participants will be able to work hands on with Snowflake, and experience the power of its architecture.
To join this workshop, please enter your registration below. Seating will be limited, so sign up early. We look forward to seeing you there.
*Please plan to bring your laptop, as you will need one to participate in the workshop!
What you will learn:
• The review and application of data onboarding methods
• How to step through a data onboarding scenario
• Querying Snowflake and leveraging the power of loosely coupled compute and storage
• Ability to visualize data with Snowflake as the primary data source
• Leveraging the power and speed of Snowflake’s zero-copy cloning to make it easy to test and QA your database without physically copying data
1:30 pm: Registration
2:00 pm: Workshop
4:30 pm: Q&A and Networking
Wednesady, August 8th, 2018
WeWork Terminus (7th Floor)
3280 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
In partnership with: