Snowflake User Group – Frankfurt
Date: February 27, 2020
Time: 6:00 PM
Register now and join us at Bockenheimer Landstraße 51-53 on February 27th at 6:00 pm.
Bring your laptops and have access to your snowflake accounts, and we will walk through the exercise together.
Register here, or on Meetup.com.
1. Welcome and Introduction
2. The Snowflake User Interface
3. Load DataModule
4. Analytical Queries, Results Cache, CloningModule
5. Working With Semi-Structured Data, Views, JOIN
6. Using Time TravelModule
7. Roles Based Access Controls and Account AdminModule
8. Data Sharing
9. How to connect Oracle to Snowflake using free Connector
We will walk you through this training with your own live trial account. Please bring your laptop and create for free a trial account to participate: https://trial.snowflake.com/
Thursday, February 27, 2020
6:00pm – 8:00pm