How do you deliver commercial success with clinical efficacy?
Real-World Evidence (RWE) analytics delivers data-driven decision-making so pharmaceutical organizations can quickly get an effective drug to production. To achieve this, you must easily load, transform and integrate huge amounts of varying data to derive deep insights – all within a single repository.
Join Snowflake and Saama on February 21 to find out how modern, cloud-built analytics enables your organization to easily and cost-efficiently extract all the insights from all your data by all your users.
At this event, you’ll learn about:
- Use of Real World Data for:
- Building patient cohorts and identification for recruitment
- Drug launch and switch strategies
- Physician targeting; performing longitudinal analysis of patient journey
- Next generation Commercial Intelligence driven by RWE
- Managing complex data pipelines and large volumes of Real-World Data
- How to best leverage modern data science and secure data sharing, without moving data
In Partnership With:
Thursday, February 21st | 8:30am – 10:45am
AC Hotel San Francisco Airport / Oyster Point Waterfront
1333 Veterans Boulevard, South San Francisco, California 94080
8:30 – 9:00 – Registration and breakfast
9:00 – 9:15 – Welcome To the Real-World
9:15 – 10:00 – Saama: Real-World Evidence Analytics Strategies
10:00 – 10:30 – Snowflake: The Only Data Warehouse Built for the Cloud
10:30 – 10:45 – Interactive Q&A
Nekzad Shroff, Vice President, Field Product Management – Saama
Hardik Zaveri, Associate Director, Client Care – Saama
Todd Crosslin: Vice President Healthcare Strategy – Snowflake