Join Snowflake and Intricity on September 26th at Serendipity labs in downtown Columbus for a deep-dive session to learn how you can escape the constraints of legacy technology and reinvent your data analytics with the data warehouse built for the cloud. This session will focus on:
- How users can reduce the cost and complexity of their data warehouses with cloud services.
- How to plan for a successful migration and accelerate your journey to cloud-built data analytics.
Customer best practices to meet your technology and business objectives.
In partnership with:
Who should attend:
Data professionals – data engineers, data analysts, data managers, BI managers, data scientists, IT managers – and anyone interested in what’s possible with cloud-built analytics.
- 9:00-9:30 AM: Check-In and light continental Breakfast
- 9:30-9:50 AM: Welcome + Session Introduction
- 9:50-12:00 PM: Deep-Dive + Demo + Q&A
We’ll serve lunch to go at the end of the session.
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM