Thank you for your interest in Data for Breakfast. This event has already toured. If you’d still like to learn about the Data Cloud please join us for Introduction to Snowflake.
Your future depends on using data. Join us for a morning of insights, inspiration, value—and breakfast—where you’ll learn all about Snowflake’s Data Cloud: a global network where you can mobilise your data in a multitude of ways with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance.
AT DATA FOR BREAKFAST, YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Unite your siloed data, and access governed and secure first-, second-, and third-party data for previously unimagined insights.
- Develop and run data applications, models, and pipelines where data lives.
- Work and collaborate seamlessly across multiple clouds no matter where data or your local and global business communities reside.
- Use Snowpark, which extends the Data Cloud to data engineers and data scientists who prefer to use Python.
- Find new customers and increase revenue by offering data sets, data services, and applications in Snowflake Marketplace.
- Learn how your peers are leveraging Snowflake to power their data initiatives
Cost to Attend: Free
Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
Get your badge, grab some breakfast, talk with your peers, and chat with our data experts.
Say hello to the Data Cloud
See how you can eliminate data silos and provide governed access to nearly all of your data thanks to near-infinite elastic resources enabling your most critical workloads.
Hear from a Snowflake Customer: SBB
Learn from Switzerland’s national railway provider how they think about their data and analytics strategy, how they are using Snowflake to power their data initiatives, and the benefits they are realising using the Snowflake platform.
Pack your bags, we're going to Snowpark
Learn how to save 2x and gain 4x productivity with running your spark jobs.
Get the most out of your investment
How a Snowflake engineer in Berlin managed to send the SNOW stock sledding downhill.
Hear from a Customer: Novartis
How one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world is leveraging the Snowflake platform to make data-driven decisions.
Melt your SAP HANA costs
Why pay 500K CHF/TB/year for storage in SAP HANA, when you can pay just 276 CHF in Snowflake?
Expert Panel Q&A
Ask the event presenters your questions about the Data Cloud.
End of sessions, a bite to eat, and tons of opportunity to network, speak to the experts, and see demos.
Black Diamond Partner
23 March 2023
8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.