Your future depends on using data. Join us for a morning of insights, inspiration, value—and breakfast—where you’ll learn all about Snowflake’s Data Cloud: a global network where you can mobilise your data in a multitude of ways with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance.
AT DATA FOR BREAKFAST, YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Unite your siloed data, and access governed and secure first-, second-, and third-party data for previously unimagined insights.
- Develop and run data applications, models, and pipelines where data lives.
- Work and collaborate seamlessly across multiple clouds no matter where data or your local and global business communities reside.
- Find new customers and increase revenue by offering data sets, data services, and applications in Snowflake Marketplace.
- Learn how your peers are leveraging Snowflake to power their data initiatives
Cost to Attend: Free
GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES: Please be advised that Snowflake will be providing food and beverage with an approximate market value of $75NZD at this event. By accepting the food and beverage, you are confirming that you are not prohibited or otherwise restricted from doing so by virtue of your government employment. If you are unable to accept the food/beverage gratuitously, please contact [email protected].
Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
Get your badge, grab some breakfast, talk with your peers, and chat with our data experts.
What is the Data Cloud
See how you can eliminate data silos and provide governed access to nearly all of your data thanks to near-infinite elastic resources enabling your most critical workloads.
Hear from a Snowflake Customer
Learn from your peers. A local Snowflake customer, New Zealand Qualifications Authority will present their organisation’s data and analytics strategy, how they are using Snowflake to power their data initiatives, and the benefits they are realising using the Snowflake platform.
Extend the Value of Snowflake with Partners
Hear how customers tap into the extensive partner ecosystem to get even more value from the Snowflake platform.
Customer and Partner Q&A Panel
Ask the event presenters your questions about the Data Cloud.
Conclusion & Networking
Talk with your peers, Snowflake experts and learn more about partner solutions.
Country Manager, New Zealand, Snowflake
Data Architect, New Zealand Qualifications Authority
Data Platform Lead, New Zealand Qualifications Authority
10 March 2023
8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. NZDT