Thank you for your interest in Data for Breakfast. This event has already toured. If you’d still like to learn about the Data Cloud please join us for Introduction to Snowflake.
Your future depends on using data. Join us for a morning of insights, inspiration, value—and breakfast—where you’ll learn all about Snowflake’s Data Cloud: a global network where you can mobilise your data in a multitude of ways with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance.
AT DATA FOR BREAKFAST, YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Unite your siloed data, and access governed and secure first-, second-, and third-party data for previously unimagined insights.
- Develop and run data applications, models, and pipelines where data lives.
- Work and collaborate seamlessly across multiple clouds no matter where data or your local and global business communities reside.
- Use Snowpark, which extends the Data Cloud to data engineers and data scientists who prefer to use Python.
- Find new customers and increase revenue by offering data sets, data services, and applications in Snowflake Marketplace.
- Learn how your peers are leveraging Snowflake to power their data initiatives
Cost to Attend: Free
Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
Get your badge, grab some breakfast, talk with your peers, and chat with our data experts.
Pack your bags, we're going to the Data Cloud ❄️
See how you can eliminate data silos and provide governed access to nearly all of your data thanks to near-infinite elastic resources enabling your most critical workloads.
with Christian Wencel, Head of Eastern Europe, Snowflake
Hear from a Snowflake Customer: Energie AG
Learn how Energie AG thinks about their data and analytics strategy as a energy supplier, how they are using Snowflake to power their data initiatives, and the benefits they are realising using the Snowflake platform.
Hear from a Snowflake Customer: Dynatrace
Discover how Dynatrace thinks about their data and analytics strategy, how they are using Snowflake to power their data initiatives, and the benefits they are realising using the Snowflake platform.
Customer and Partner Q&A Panel
Ask the event presenters your questions about the Data Cloud.
Networking and Snowflake Demos
Talk with your peers, learn about partner solutions from Keboola, Infomotion, Initions, Specific-Group, and BearingPoint – and see Snowflake in action.
20 April 2023
8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.