Thank you for your interest in Data for Breakfast. This event has already toured, but you can get the same great insights by joining us online for our virtual Data for Breakfast event on April 25.
Join us for a morning of insights, inspiration, value, and networking with peers over breakfast. You’ll learn about Snowflake’s Data Cloud, a global network where you can mobilize your data in a multitude of ways with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. Check out the Agenda below!
AT DATA FOR BREAKFAST, YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Unite your siloed data and access governed and secure first-, second-, and third-party data for previously unimagined insights.
- Develop and run data applications, models, and pipelines where data lives.
- Work and collaborate seamlessly across multiple clouds no matter where data or your local and global business communities reside.
- Use Snowpark, which extends the Data Cloud to data engineers and data scientists who prefer to use Python.
- Find new customers and increase revenue by offering data sets, data services, and applications in Snowflake Marketplace.
Cost to Attend: Free
Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
Check in, grab some breakfast, talk with your peers, and chat with our local Snowflake experts.
Introduction to Snowflake - What is the Data Cloud
See how you can eliminate data silos and provide governed access to nearly all of your data thanks to near-infinite elastic resources enabling your most critical workloads, and empowering all data users to use their preferred language, including Python.
Hear from a Snowflake Customer
Learn from your peers. Local Snowflake customer, Chesapeake Energy, will present how they are leveraging the Snowflake platform to make data-driven decisions.
Extend the Value of Snowflake with Partners
Hear from the event’s Black Diamond partner, Armeta, and customer, TRS Healthcare, about how customers tap into the extensive partner ecosystem to get even more from the Snowflake platform.
Expert Panel Q&A
Ask the event presenters your questions about the Data Cloud.
Snowflake Demo and Networking
Talk with your peers, learn about partner offerings, and see Snowflake in action with a live demo at the Snowflake genius bar.
Find out if you’re the on-site raffle winner.
Chesapeake – Technology Leader, Partner Services
Chesapeake – Principal Architect
TRS Healthcare – VP Continuous Improvement
BLUE SQUARE PARTNERS
Wednesday, March 1
8:00 AM CT