This event has now past and you can no longer register. If you’d like to learn more about Snowflake, view our virtual events schedule.
Your future depends on using data. Join us for a morning of insights, inspiration, value—and breakfast—where you’ll learn all about Snowflake’s Data Cloud: a global network where you can mobilise your data in a multitude of ways with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance.
AT DATA FOR BREAKFAST, YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Unite your siloed data, and access governed and secure first-, second-, and third-party data for previously unimagined insights.
- Develop and run data applications, models, and pipelines where data lives.
- Work and collaborate seamlessly across multiple clouds no matter where data or your local and global business communities reside.
- Use Snowpark, which extends the Data Cloud to data engineers and data scientists who prefer to use Python.
- Find new customers and increase revenue by offering data sets, data services, and applications in Snowflake Marketplace.
- Learn how your peers are leveraging Snowflake to power their data initiatives
Cost to Attend: Free
Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
Get your badge, grab some breakfast, talk with your peers, and chat with our data experts.
What is the Data Cloud
See how you can eliminate data silos and provide governed access to nearly all of your data thanks to near-infinite elastic resources enabling your most critical workloads.
Optimizing Media For The Future: How Aftonbladet Transformed Its Unstructured Data To Gain Deep Readership Insights With Snowflake
Even if you’re sitting on mountains of data, it can count for very little if it’s not structured in the right way and supported by a complete, scalable solution. This was the challenge Schibsted Media’s newspaper subsidiary, Aftonbladet, faced. With its data solution limiting its ability to deal with unstructured data at scale, the company looked to Snowflake’s Data Cloud for an answer.
Join the session to hear Ludwig Sewall, Lead Data Scientist at Aftonbladet, reveal the company’s data journey from dealing with a petabyte of unstructured data to developing sophisticated machine learning models. And discover how it now uses data to extend its print media margins and continually optimize its virtual frontpage—helping reduce costs, boost efficiency, and deliver greater readership relevance.
Extend the Value of Snowflake with Partners
Hear how customers tap into the extensive partner ecosystem to get even more value from the Snowflake platform.
Customer and Partner Q&A Panel
Ask the event presenters your questions about the Data Cloud.
Networking and Expert Tables
Talk with your peers, learn about partner solutions, and see Snowflake in action at one of the expert tables.
District Manager, Snowflake
Lead Data Scientist, Aftonbladet/Schibsted
Sales Engineering Manager, Snowflake
Director - Head of Portfolio - Capgemini Insights & Data Nordics
14 March 2023
8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.