Thank you for your interest in Data for Breakfast. This event has already toured. If you’d still like to learn about the Data Cloud please join us for Introduction to Snowflake.
Your future depends on using data. Join us for a morning of insights, inspiration, value—and breakfast—where you’ll learn all about Snowflake’s Data Cloud: a global network where you can mobilise your data in a multitude of ways with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance.
AT DATA FOR BREAKFAST, YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Unite your siloed data, and access governed and secure first-, second-, and third-party data for previously unimagined insights.
- Develop and run data applications, models, and pipelines where data lives.
- Work and collaborate seamlessly across multiple clouds no matter where data or your local and global business communities reside.
- Use Snowpark, which extends the Data Cloud to data engineers and data scientists who prefer to use Python.
- Find new customers and increase revenue by offering data sets, data services, and applications in Snowflake Marketplace.
- Learn how your peers are leveraging Snowflake to power their data initiatives
Cost to Attend: Free
Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
Get your badge, grab some breakfast, talk with your peers, and chat with our data experts.
What is the Data Cloud
See how you can eliminate data silos and provide governed access to nearly all of your data thanks to near-infinite elastic resources enabling your most critical workloads.
Christian Wencel, Head of Eastern Europe, Snowflake
Hear from a Snowflake Customer: DHL
Discover how DHL thinks about their data and analytics strategy, how they are using Snowflake to power their data initiatives, and the benefits they are realising using the Snowflake platform.
Jan Klaska, Global Head of Data & Analytics Services at DHL Supply Chain
Hear from a Snowflake Customer: innogy
The global energy crisis increased the pressure on data transformation for companies across all sectors, including the most traditional ones. It can mark a historic turning point toward faster and more secure data analytics in the energy sector. Discover how a large energy company, innogy, embraced the needs of their 1.7M customers and made the move to a faster and reliable data stack with Keboola and Snowflake.
• The transformation of the data stack to fulfill business demands 18x faster
• The power of putting end customers in charge of their data
• How and why innogy migrated from RedShift to Snowflake
Michal Hodinka, Enterprise Architect at innogy
Hear from a Snowflake Customer: Targito
Discover how Targito thinks about their data and analytics strategy, how they are using Snowflake to power their data initiatives, and the benefits they are realising using the Snowflake platform.
Martin Štěpáník, CEO, Targito
Customer and Partner Q&A Panel
Ask the event presenters your questions about the Data Cloud. We welcome to the panel:
• Jan Klaska (DHL Supply Chain)
• Michal Hodinka (innogy)
• Michal Lichter (Billigence)
• Martin Štěpáník (Targito)
• Christian Wencel (Snowflake)
Networking and Snowflake Demos
Talk with your peers, learn about partner solutions from Billigence, Emark Analytics, Revolt BI, and Keboola – and see Snowflake in action.
9 March 2023
8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.