Join us for a morning of insights, inspiration, value, and networking with peers over breakfast. You’ll learn about Snowflake’s Data Cloud, a global network where you can mobilize your data in a multitude of ways with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance.
AT DATA FOR BREAKFAST, YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Unite your siloed data and access governed and secure first-, second-, and third-party data for previously unimagined insights.
- Develop and run data applications, models, and pipelines where data lives.
- Work and collaborate seamlessly across multiple clouds no matter where data or your local and global business communities reside.
- Use Snowpark, which extends the Data Cloud to data engineers and data scientists who prefer to use Python.
- Find new customers and increase revenue by offering data sets, data services, and applications in Snowflake Marketplace.
Cost to Attend: Free
Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
Check in, grab some breakfast, talk with your peers, and chat with our local Snowflake experts.
Introduction to Snowflake - What is the Data Cloud
See how you can eliminate data silos and provide governed access to nearly all of your data thanks to near-infinite elastic resources enabling your most critical workloads, and empowering all data users to use their preferred language, including Python.
Hear from a Snowflake Customer
Learn from your peers. Sharethrough will present how they are leveraging the Snowflake platform to make data-driven decisions.
Infostrux: Lessons of Snowflake at Scale
Hear how customers tap into the extensive partner ecosystem to get even more from the Snowflake platform with Infostrux.
Expert Panel Q&A
Ask the event presenters your questions about the Data Cloud.
Snowflake Demo and Networking
Talk with your peers, learn about partner offerings, and see Snowflake in action with a live demo at the Snowflake genius bar.
Senior Data Engineer, Sharethrough
Principal Data Strategist, Snowflake
Doneyli De Jesus
Principal Solutions Engineer, Snowflake
VP, Products & Solutions, Infostrux
Director of Engineering, Infostrux
8:00 a.m. ET