To stay competitive in today’s world is to stay agile by making swift, intelligent, data-driven decisions. Join us in Portland to see how you can enable your organization to be data-driven.
You’ll leave with a playbook to:
- Escape the constraints of legacy technology.
- Deliver insight from all your data to all your business users.
- Create your own data sharing economy.
Once Data for Breakfast concludes, stay for an optional hands-on workshop, Zero to Snowflake, to learn how to set up a data warehouse in less than 90 minutes. You will also learn:
- The ease of Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time
- How to effortlessly connect your BI/ETL tools
In Partnership With:
Wednesday, August 21st at 8:30 AM
525 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97204
8:30 AM Registration and Breakfast
9:00 AM Enabling Your Organization to be Data-Driven with Snowflake
9:20 AM Customer Testimonial
9:45 AM Partner Session
10:00 AM Expert Q&A Panel & Networking
OPTIONAL: HANDS-ON WORKSHOP
10:45 AM Zero to Snowflake Workshop
12:45 PM Wrap-up
Featured Customer Use Case