To stay competitive in today’s world is to stay agile by making swift, intelligent, data-driven decisions. Join us in Ballantyne to see how you can enable your organization to be data-driven.
You’ll leave with a playbook to:
- Escape the constraints of legacy technology.
- Deliver insight from all your data to all your business users.
- Create your own data sharing economy.
Once Data-Driven Insights concludes, stay for an optional hands-on workshop, Zero to Snowflake, to learn how to set up a data warehouse in less than 90 minutes. You will also learn:
- The ease of Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time
- How to effortlessly connect your BI/ETL tools
11:15 am Registration and Lunch
12:00 pm Enabling Your Organization to be Data-Driven with Snowflake
12:20 pm New Snowflake Features: Data-Exchange
12:30 pm Customer Testimonial
12:50 pm Partner Session
1:05 pm Expert Q&A Panel and Networking
Optional: Hands-on Workshop
1:45 pm Zero to Snowflake Workshop
3:45 pm Wrap Up
*Agenda is subject to change
Ballantyne Business Center
Tuesday, September 10th
11:00 – 4:00 PM