Join Snowflake, Fivetran, Looker and Sonra on Tuesday October 1st at The Alex Hotel in Dublin for a deep-dive session to learn how you can escape the constraints of legacy technology and reinvent your data analytics with the data warehouse built for the cloud.
We all know that data warehouses and best practices for them are changing dramatically today. As organisations build new data warehouses and modernize established ones, they are turning to cloud data warehousing in hopes of taking advantage of the performance, concurrency, simplicity, and lower cost of the cloud or simply to reduce their data center footprint (and the maintenance that goes with that).
But what is a Cloud Data Warehouse really? How is it different from traditional on-premises data warehousing and big data platforms? Snowflake’s innovative architecture and technology have made data democratization a reality for many of our customers. But it does not end there.
During this event you will hear and discuss:
- Demystify cloud data warehousing by defining it and its goals
- Discuss the real-world benefits of cloud-native data warehousing
- Discuss some of the coolest (& newest) features of Snowflake
- Discuss the real-world benefits customers are seeing
- Discuss key decision factors you should consider when choosing a cloud data warehouse
Part I: Snowflake. Changing the Game with Cloud Data Warehousing
- 9:00-9:30 AM: Registration & Breakfast
- 09:30-09:40AM: Welcome, Julien Alteirac, Snowflake
- 9:40-10:40 AM: Kent Graziano, Snowflake
- 10:40-11:05 AM: Rapic Medical. A 360° view of the patient primary care journey on Snowflake. Dan Galavan, Sonra
Part II: Receipt Bank. A 360° view of the Customer. Client success story with Fivetran, Snowflake, Looker
- 11:15-11:30 AM: Fivetran
- 11:30-11:45 AM: Looker
- 11:45-12:10 AM: Snowflake
- 12:10-1:00 PM: Q&A & Networking
- 1:00pm: Event Close
Kent Graziano is the Chief Technical Evangelist for Snowflake. He is an award winning author, speaker, and trainer, in the areas of data modeling, data architecture, and data warehousing. He is an Oracle ACE Director – Alumni, member of the OakTable Network, a certified Data Vault Master and Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner (CDVP2), expert data modeler and solution architect with more than 30 years of experience, including over two decades doing data warehousing and business intelligence (in multiple industries). He is an internationally recognized expert in data modeling, and agile data warehousing. Mr. Graziano has developed and led many successful software and data warehouse implementation teams, including multiple agile DW/BI teams. He has written numerous articles, authored three Kindle book (available on Amazon.com), co-authored four books (including the 1st Edition of The Data Model Resource Book), and has given hundreds of presentations, nationally and internationally. You can follow Kent on twitter @KentGraziano.
In Partnership With:
Who should attend
Data professionals – data engineers, data analysts, data managers, BI managers, data scientists, IT managers – and anyone interested in what’s possible with cloud-built analytics.
9:00 AM – 11:30 AM