You may have heard the quote: “The world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil, but data.” But how do you get value from all that data? Is it possible all this data is actually costing you money?
Join Snowflake and our ecosystem partners Looker and Talend for a casual gathering that highlights the value of deploying complementary cloud technologies and data platforms.
Through a series of breakout sessions and customer spotlights you’ll learn:
- How to incorporate change management best practices.
- How a strong data pipeline can increase the value of your data.
- How to transition from an EDW to a Snowflake instance.
- Create a data-driven culture and make decisions you can trust.
Join us and learn how easy—and helpful—migration to the cloud can be.
In Partnership With:
Tuesday, November 19th at 8:30 AM
JW Marriott Parq Vancouver
39 Smithe St, Vancouver, BC V6B 0R3, Canada
8:30 AM Networking Breakfast
9:00 AM Presentations from Snowflake, Talend and Looker
10:30 AM Audience discussion and Q&A
11:00 AM Event concludes
- Vernon Tan, Sales Engineer and Riaan Tischendorf, Sales Engineer, Snowflake
- Elmer Cecilio, Solution Engineer Manager, Talend
- Troy Anderson, VP, Global Inside Sales, Looker
- Tim Mangan, Director of Business Intelligence, Mogo