Windsor.ai: Multitouch Attribution Data in Snowflake
Connect all your media, analytics and CRM data from more than 50 sources.
Windsor.ai helps you to:
– Connect all your marketing, sales and CRM data (e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Salesforce)
– Apply data driven attribution on the conversion journeys to understand the contribution each touchpoint has on a channel, campaign, ad level.
– Join in the costs of all the connected channels to understand the cost per acquisition (CPA) or return on ad spend (ROAS).
– Make decisions.
Over 50 connectors are available including:
– Adobe Analytics
– Bing Ads/Microsoft Ads
– Google Campaign Manager 360
– Google Display & Video 360
– Facebook Ads
– Facebook Page Insights
– Google Ads
– Google Analytics
– Google Analytics 4
– Linkedin Ads
– Pinterest Ads
– Quora Ads
– Reddit Ads
– Google Search Console
– Snapchat Ads
– Tiktok Ads
– Twitter Ads
This allows you to answer the following questions:
– What channels are working the best across the entire customer journey?
– What is my return on ad spend (ROAS) or cost per acquisition (CPA)?
– Which activities should I focus on vs. where should I reduce my spend?
Workflow to get your data into Snowflake:
– Create a Windsor.ai account (https://onboard.windsor.ai) and connect all the sources which you would like to stream to Snowflake. Make sure to connect the conversion and analytics data (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Bing Ads). Multi-touch attribution has to be enabled.
– In 2. Select Destination select Snowflake as destination.
– Enter all the credentials required and click Save
– Your data will now be streamed to Snowflake. In case there is an error you will be notified.
About the Provider:
Windsor.ai helps you to connect all your marketing, analytics, sales and CRM platforms and stream data into Snwoflake. In Snowflake the data can be modified, joined and visualized in your BI platform of choice
Get access to the Windsor.ai: Multitouch Attribution Data Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account