True Influence: Proprietary Intent Data Feed
Essential B2B Insights for Todays B2B Market Place
Intent Data is a collection of analytically curated behavioral signals that help interpret B2B purchase intent. It is often used to enhance the effectiveness of the sales and marketing tech stack by improving customer and prospect targeting and tracking of the customer journey through the sales funnel. Using natural language processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to gather and analyze billions of intent signals, True Influence identifies individuals and organizations researching relevant B2B topics. Using our proprietary Identity Triangulation technology, True Influence identifies contact level intent and provides that data as part of the feed.
The Intent Data feed is updated weekly and contains full contact details as well as domains, intent topics, and intent ranking scores.
EXAMPLE USE CASES:
• Data for martech/sales tech stack platforms and initiatives
• Data to optimize digital media execution
• Data for customer segmentation & analysis
• Data for campaign acquisition, retention, cross sell/up sell and attrition analysis
• Additional intent contact records for marketing and sales