Token Flow Insights: StarkNet Data Warehouse beta
Full history of the StarkNet L2 blockchain.
The database contains full detailed history of the StarkNet blockchain.
This is a Beta Version provided under the Terms of Service linked below and cannot be used for any production-grade solutions.
The StarkNet Data Warehouse includes the DECODED schema with:
1. Blocks information (table BLOCKS) including:
2. Transactions with decoded call data (table TRANSACTIONS) including:
– FUNCTION (decoded function name)
– INPUTS (decoded function parameters)
– OUTPUTS (decoded function outputs)
– ERROR (null for successful transactions)
3. Decoded events (table EVENTS), including:
– NAME (decoded event name or ANONYMOUS)
– KEYS (list of event keys)
– PARAMETERS (decoded event parameters)
4. L2 -> L1 messages (table MESSAGES), including:
– FROM_ADDRESS (L2 address)
– TO_ADDRESS (L1 address)
For events and transactions tables contain decoded parameters in key: value form, which can be queried as standard table fields (see examples below).
Every table contains CHAIN_ID (testnet or mainnet) and LOAD_ID which is an ETL process identifier and can be safely ignored in all analytical queries.
Data is sourced from the testnet and mainnet sequencers in the real time.
Internal calls and storage diffs coming soon…
About the Provider:
Contextualized data and analytics for the blockchain ecosystem.