The Trade Desk: Raw Event Data Stream (REDS)
Access The Trade Desk campaign data at the lowest level of granularity
The Trade Desk’s Raw Event Data Stream (REDS) provides partners with log-level data files collected from bidding partners.
REDS collects raw, log-level bidding events in real-time. Bidding events are separated into four streams with one set of files per event type: impressions, clicks, video events, and conversions.
Once you have access to this log-level data, the possibilities for how to sort, filter, and analyze the data are endless.
Why would I use REDS?
- A real-time data stream allows you to fine-tune your media planning quickly, instead of waiting for information to aggregate.
- Comprehensive details about each event help you calculate important metrics for individual transactions in a campaign.
- Unify where you view bidding information into another system, like your CRM.
- Capture cross-channel, log-level data in order to display and analyze performance across vendors and gather deeper insights about your audience.
- Use these insights to build custom targeting and optimization algorithms, and full-funnel attribution models.
About the Provider:
Get access to The Trade Desk: Raw Event Data Stream (REDS) Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*