S&P Global: Trucost Environmental Data
Complete environmental performance profiles for over 15,000 companies.
A leader in carbon and environmental data and risk analysis, Trucost assesses risks relating to climate change, natural resource constraints, and broader environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors.
- Measure the impact, identify exposure and manage the risks and opportunities of environmental performance across different asset classes.
- Access standardized environmental data on more than 15,000 companies in 99 countries that include carbon and pollution emissions, natural resource efficiency and waste disposal and water use.
- Primary Entity Type: Company
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 2002
- Data Source: The data comes from a variety of sources, including company annual reports, direct disclosures, scientific literature, and an array of national, international, and industry databases, industry “top-down” data, as well as sector-specific “bottom-up” data.
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.
Get access to the S&P Global: Trucost Environmental Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*