S&P Global: Textual Data Analytics: Sentiment Scores and Behavioral Metrics
Sentiment scores and behavioral metrics leveraging natural language processing from earnings call transcripts.
Take transcripts data one step further and look at earnings call transcripts in a quantitative fashion.
- Implement 39 sentiment and behavioral-based metrics derived from Natural Language Processing (NLP) as well as our professional, ownership and estimate datasets into your analysis or to use as a benchmark.
- Quickly assess the sentiment and transparency expressed on earnings calls of over 11,600 active companies.
- Leverage provided metrics to analyze and hone in on high-impact individual sections, speaker types, and individual components of calls or as building blocks to uncover additional signals.
- Receive updates intraday to stay current on the most recent activity.
- Primary Entity Type: Documents
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 2004
- Point In Time: Yes
- Point In Time Details: Each call transcript is updated multiple times by S&P. The scores calculated for each version are retained.
- Data Source: Calls transcribed by S&P Global transcripts team.
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.
Get access to the S&P Global: Textual Data Analytics: Sentiment Scores and Behavioral Metrics Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*