S&P Global: S&P Capital IQ Fundamentals
Standardized fundamental data for global public and private companies.
Extend the scope of your historical analysis and back-testing models with annual, quarterly and year-to-date data from preliminary and final source updates on global companies.
- Access over 5,000 standardized data points on over 150,000 companies globally, including over 95,000 active and inactive public companies.
- Utilize the historical annual and interim data available as far back as 1985 for certain data sets and geographies with significant coverage from 1993.
- Primary Entity Type: Company
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 1985
- Point In Time: Yes
- Point In Time Details: Filing dates and product delivery date PIT
- Data Source: Publicly available documents company filings, annual reports, press releases
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.
Get access to the S&P Global: S&P Capital IQ Fundamentals Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*