S&P Global: S&P Capital IQ Estimates
Global estimates based on projections, models, analysis and research.
Unlock the industry’s most comprehensive global estimates based on projections, models, analysis and research. Available as global, international or North American company packages, this dataset includes:
- Consensus Estimates: Aggregate analyst estimates for public companies
- Company Guidance: A public company’s estimates on its own future profit or loss
- Analyst Coverage: Public companies brokers and analysts were providing estimates on at any point in time
- Consensus Analysis: Estimated growth rates and estimate surprise calculations
- Estimate Revisions: Upward and downward changes of broker estimates
- Primary Entity Type: Company
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 1996
- Point In Time: Yes
- Point In Time Details: Timestamp whenever a detail is collected or corrected.
- Data Source: Research documents
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.
Get access to the S&P Global: S&P Capital IQ Estimates Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*