S&P Global: SNL Real Estate Property
Portfolios, development pipelines and property transactions for 900+ public real estate companies.
Single source for data, news and analytics on properties for current companies around the world. With this dataset:
- Analyze the underlying portfolio assets of over 900 public real estate companies in North America, Europe, Asia and emerging markets
- Track development pipelines and transactions across more than 100,000+ properties in 101 countries, all categorized into one of several property types including multi-family, office, regional mall, shopping center, industrial, health care and hotel
- Primary Entity Type: Property
- Coverage Count: 200,000
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Real Estate
- History Initiated: 1993
- Data Source: Real Capital Analytics, publicly available financial documents from the SEC and IFRS
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.
Get access to the S&P Global: SNL Real Estate Property Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*