S&P Global: SNL Fundamentals
Current and historical global data on Financial Institutions, Metals & Mining, Real Estate & Media sectors.
Leading fundamental coverage with over 1,400 detailed industry data points on over 17,500 current and historical companies across five key sectors. Data includes:
- Asset, deposit, loan, regulatory capital and performance coverage on over 14,000 banking institutions
- Investment, underwriting, solvency and distribution coverage of over 1,500 insurance companies
- Debt and lease, portfolio analysis and same store performance coverage of over 1,000 REITs, REOCS and Listed Property Companies
- Equipment, property and capitalized exploration coverage of over 2,500 mining companies around the world
- Revenue, volume and customer count by class coverage of over 450 North American power and mid-stream energy companies
- Media & Communication fundamentals for comparison between broadcast TV, TV networks, wireless & wireline, multichannel operators, internet media, filmed TV & entertainment, media technology and advertising
- Detailed current and historical data on the Financial Institutions (FIG), Real Estate, Metals & Mining, Energy, and Media & Communication sectors
- Primary Entity Type: Financial Asset
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Financials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 1990
- Data Source: SNL Financial
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
Get access to the S&P Global: SNL Fundamentals Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account