S&P Global: SNL Depository Rates
Full current and historical rate data on over 40 U.S. standard depository products and specials.
Comprehensive standard product offerings for all banks, thrifts and credit unions with more than $1B in total assets, and 75% of all banks, thrifts and credit unions regardless of asset size.
- Calculate aggregated rates for thousands of geographic classifications for average, high and low rates at country, state, county, Federal Market and the Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) level.
- Gain full access to current and historical interest rates data on over 40 standard depository products from banks and credit unions across the US.
- Explore a range of products including checking accounts, CD’s, mortgages and credit card loans.
- Primary Entity Type: Financial Asset
- Coverage Count: 8,000
- Geographic Coverage: United States and Canada
- Industry Coverage: Financials
- History Initiated: 2007
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
Get access to the S&P Global: SNL Depository Rates Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account