S&P Global: SNL U.S. Bank Branch Data
Real-time reporting of bank, thrift and credit union branches.
Access all US branch information for banks, thrifts and credit unions captured daily from company websites, filings, merger news and government sources. With this dataset:
- Stay up to date on openings, closings and acquisitions of branches, via a real time tracking
- Gain an understanding of branch performance over time by capturing the annual deposit filing for each branch and store it with the branch
- Calculate company and/or branch market share on a geographic basis with the geographic and demographic attributes for the markets in which those branches are located and the product rates offered at the branch
- Primary Entity Type: Financial Asset
- Coverage Count: 100,000
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Financials
- History Initiated: 2001
- Data Source: Collected from FDIC and company websites, filings, merger news, and government sources
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.
Get access to the S&P Global: SNL U.S. Bank Branch Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*