S&P Global: Ownership
Detailed equity ownership data on public companies worldwide, investment firms, mutual funds and more.
Access detailed institutional, mutual fund and insiders/individuals equity share ownership data for public companies along with public float shares, buys and sells of Insiders and major shareholders. In addition, provides deep insights into portfolio data on investments for Institutions and Funds. This dataset includes:
- Ownership Summary: Aggregate ownership information at company and issue level for specific time periods
- Ownership Detail: Detailed institutional ownership holding information at company and issue level, including shares held, transaction sizes and ranking
- Ownership Insider Trading: A detailed breakdown of insider trading activity at security level
- Ownership Portfolio Holdings: Detailed ownership holding information at issue level at actual reporting dates, including shares held and transaction sizes
- Ownership Fund View: Information on how the underlying funds are linked to the parent investment manager
- Ownership Float: Current and historical freely tradable float shares
- Primary Entity Type: Company
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 2004
- Point In Time: Yes
- Point In Time Details: Filling date and the ownership holding date
- Data Source: Regulatory filings and documents from news vendors
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
Get access to the S&P Global: Ownership Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account