S&P Global Market Intelligence: Yewno Judicial Analytics
Yewno Judicial Analytics is a cutting edge alternative dataset that provides insight into company legal risk.
The Yewno Judicial Analytics Data Feed extracts rich, document level information from millions of court opinions to identify key legal themes while linking them back to global public companies. This dataset includes:
– More than 2,100 unique public entities extracted as Plaintiffs/Defendants from Court Opinion Metadata
– Court opinions sourced from over 390+ US courts
– Weekly updates with data going back to 2008
– Primary Entity Type: Company
– Geographic Coverage: United States and Canada
– Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
– History Initiated: 2008
– Data Source: U.S. Court Opinions
About the Provider:
Your source for premium financial and alternative datasets. With the goal to source, structure, link, and deliver best-in-class data, you’re armed with differentiated and clean data to uncover insights that drive your business forward and make decisions with conviction.
Get access to S&P Global Market Intelligence: Yewno Judicial Analytics Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account