S&P Global Market Intelligence: Trucost Physical Risk
Assesses company exposure to seven climate change physical risk indicators.
Trucost’s Physical Risk dataset assesses company exposure to physical risk at the asset-level based on a database of over 500,000 assets mapped to 15,000+ listed companies in the S&P Market Intelligence database. The dataset includes:
– Seven climate change physical risk indicators including heatwaves, cold waves, water stress, hurricanes, wildfires, flood and sea level rise
– Low, moderate and high future climate change scenarios based on the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Representative Concentration Pathways (RCP)
– Estimates of climate change physical impacts in 2020, 2030 and 2050
– Primary Entity Type: Company
– Coverage Count: 15,000
– Geographic Coverage: Global
– Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
– History Initiated: 2018
About the Provider:
Your source for premium financial and alternative datasets. With the goal to source, structure, link, and deliver best-in-class data, you’re armed with differentiated and clean data to uncover insights that drive your business forward and make decisions with conviction.
Get access to S&P Global Market Intelligence: Trucost Physical Risk Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account