S&P Global Market Intelligence: Transactions
Transactions for all publicly announced M&As, buybacks/repurchases, bankruptcies, public offerings and more.
Gain access to the entire lifecycle of primary and secondary market business transactions, across public offerings, private placements, mergers & acquisitions, buybacks/repurchase, corporate restructuring, bankruptcies, spin-offs and split-offs. The transactions database covers more than two million high quality transactions across the globe, providing you with essential intelligence to identify new opportunities, assess potential deals, perform deal comparisons, and maximize exit strategies.
With a global coverage of approximately 2 million transactions, collected within 24 hours of disclosure, use this dataset to get information on:
– M&A Deal Size, Termination Fee, Target Premium, Ratios, Advisors
– Buyback Size, remaining authorization number of shares
– Public Offerings Pre- and post-IPO ownership, Overallotment, Lock Up
– Rounds of Funding Deal Size, Pre/Post-Money Valuation, Round Type
– Primary Entity Type: Company
– Geographic Coverage: Global
– Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
– History Initiated: 1950
– Point In Time: Yes
– Point In Time Details: Consideration details and transaction value data
– Data Source: Regulatory filings and documents from news vendors
About the Provider:
Your source for premium financial and alternative datasets. With the goal to source, structure, link, and deliver best-in-class data, you’re armed with differentiated and clean data to uncover insights that drive your business forward and make decisions with conviction.
Get access to S&P Global Market Intelligence: Transactions Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account