S&P Global Market Intelligence: S&P Dow Jones Indices via Xpressfeed
Leading global indices from S&P Dow Jones Indices.
Leading global indices from S&P Dow Jones, linked and fully integrated to all S&P Global Market Intelligence company and trading identifiers.
– US domiciled indices include S&P 500®, S&P MidCap 400, and S&P SmallCap 600, Total Market Index (TMI) and their respective sub-indices
– Global indices include S&P Global BMI, S&P Global 1200 and their respective sub-indices
– Complimentary data includes daily price return and total return series data
– Licensed data includes daily index market cap, index divisors, constituent weights, historical constituent names, identifiers, corporate actions when available
– Primary Entity Type: Index
– Coverage Count: 22,700
– Geographic Coverage: Global
– Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
– History Initiated: 1928
– Earliest Significant Coverage: 1989
– Data Source: S&P Dow Jones
– Field Count: 1,000s
– Reporting Frequency: Intraday
– Dataset Latency: Intraday
About the Provider:
Your source for premium financial and alternative datasets. With the goal to source, structure, link, and deliver best-in-class data, you’re armed with differentiated and clean data to uncover insights that drive your business forward and make decisions with conviction.
Get access to S&P Global Market Intelligence: S&P Dow Jones Indices via Xpressfeed Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account