S&P Global Market Intelligence: Private Equity
Private equity firm profiles including investment professionals, limited partners, and more.
Access insight into current investment criteria and areas of interest for public and private investment firms, public and private funds and investment arms including:
– The range of money an investment firm looks to invest with each vehicle, alongside the fundamental ranges (enterprise value, total revenue and EBITDA) it looks for in its target companies.
– The geographies the investment firm considers for private equity investments.
– The industries the investment firm considers for private equity investments.
– The lifecycle stages and transaction types the investment firm considers for private equity investments.
– Primary Entity Type: Company
– Coverage Count: 36,000
– Geographic Coverage: Global
– Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
– History Initiated: 1999
– Earliest Significant Coverage: 1999
– Data Source: Direct communication with firms (Surveys, Sponsor Updates, Client updates) and data from public domain (website validation, current news daily review)
About the Provider:
Your source for premium financial and alternative datasets. With the goal to source, structure, link, and deliver best-in-class data, you’re armed with differentiated and clean data to uncover insights that drive your business forward and make decisions with conviction.