S&P Global Market Intelligence: Private Company Fundamentals
Standardized fundamental data on over 8 million global private companies.
Research prospective investments, identify merger and acquisition targets and monitor portfolio companies with over 200 financial statement items for over 8 million companies globally.
– Explore global coverage for North American and European regions dating back to 2004, with Asia-Pacific coverage dating back to 2012.
– Utilize private company fundamental data that undergoes numerous quality checks and is fully standardized and integrated within the CIQ fundamentals offering.
– Primary Entity Type: Company
– Geographic Coverage: Global
– Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
– History Initiated: 1982
– Data Source: Local company registries and commercial source
About the Provider:
Your source for premium financial and alternative datasets. With the goal to source, structure, link, and deliver best-in-class data, you’re armed with differentiated and clean data to uncover insights that drive your business forward and make decisions with conviction.
Get access to S&P Global Market Intelligence: Private Company Fundamentals Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account