S&P Global Market Intelligence: Preqin Alternative Asset Fund Performance
In-depth data to asset classes covered in Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Funds, Infrastructure, and more.
Preqin provides data, analytics and research on the alternative assets industry, including private equity, private debt, hedge funds, real estate, infrastructure and natural resources.
Preqin’s offering supports a global client base in their daily activities including fundraising, investor relations, asset allocation, portfolio management, fund manager selection and business development.
Preqin’s coverage includes fundraising, dry powder and fund performance metrics, profiles for 120,000+ funds, 43,000+ fund managers and 19,000+ institutional investors and more.
– Primary Entity Type: Company
– Geographic Coverage: Global
– Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
– History Initiated: 1977
– Point In Time: Yes
– Point In Time Details: Preqin’s fund performance data is made available using a quarterly ‘As at Date’ for historical benchmarking purposes
– Data Source: Fund managers, institutional investors and other industry professionals who are happy to provide data on their activities. Preqin also obtains data via various FOIA requests, public filings and industry-recognized news sources
About the Provider:
Your source for premium financial and alternative datasets. With the goal to source, structure, link, and deliver best-in-class data, you’re armed with differentiated and clean data to uncover insights that drive your business forward and make decisions with conviction.
Get access to S&P Global Market Intelligence: Preqin Alternative Asset Fund Performance Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account