S&P Global: Machine Readable Transcripts
Textual data transcripts from earnings calls with metadata tagging.
Textual transcripts data from earnings calls delivered in a machine-readable format with metadata tagging.
- Easily combine data from earnings, M&A, guidance, shareholder, company conference presentations and special calls with traditional datasets to develop proprietary analytics.
- Keep track of event information for specific companies including dates, times, dial-in and replay numbers and investor relations contact information.
- Seamlessly link the Speaker ID to the S&P Global Estimates and Professionals database to help identify sell-side analysts’ revisions.
- Sync with events data via a feed or by streaming XML messages for details on calls scheduled for transcription.
- Primary Entity Type: Company
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 2004
- Point In Time: Yes
- Point In Time Details: Transcript Date timestamp for all versions
- Data Source: Publicly hosted corporate events and calls
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.
Get access to the S&P Global: Machine Readable Transcripts Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*