S&P Global: Machine Readable Filings
All textual portions of public filings broken down into various sections identified by the company.
Machine Readable Filings provides all of the textual portions of public filings, broken down into the various sections identified by the company, with extraneous information such as page numbers, images, and tables removed.
The data is delivered in a structured format allowing customers to perform Natural Language Processing (NLP) against this set of data without having to do the document cleanup and structuring themselves.
Key Features Include:
- Document is broken down into headings and the text that is underneath it
- Document hierarchy is retained, creating a historical baseline for backtesting
- Extraneous text (page numbers, headings etc.) as well as non-textual information (images, tables) are removed to not disrupt language flow
- Updates delivered every 2 hours
- History back to 2006 for 10-K, 10-Q, 20-F, and 8-K filings
- Primary Entity Type: Company
- Coverage Count: 30,000
- History Initiated: 2006
- Data Source: Company filings with the SEC (10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, and 20-F filings)
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
Get access to the S&P Global: Machine Readable Filings Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account